The GATE 2017 Admit Card must be downloaded and printed in colour from GOAPS after it is made available to the eligible candidates. Candidates must also carry a valid photo ID along with their GATE 2017 Admit Card – the details are given below on this page.
Careers360 has compiled some common queries regarding the GATE Admit Card received over the years. Candidates with doubts can check them below on this page and see if their queries are answered else they can write to us.
GATE 2017 Admit Card or GATE 2017 Hall Ticket Available to Download at appsgate.iisc.ernet.in :
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore is going to take Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) to admit students who are seeking post Graduate degree in various courses such as M.Tech, M.E., and direct Ph.D. in different educational institutions offering the mentioned courses. Application process for the aptitude test ended quite some time ago.
goaps admit card 2017Now, the applicants are waiting to get admit card for the written test. They will be glad to know that IISC GATE Admit Card 2017 will be available for download on the website of GOAPS: appsgate.iisc.ernet.in from 29th December. Applicants will have to collect online version of hall ticket by providing their registration number or date of birth for verification. Details regarding exam venue and time table will be mentioned on the call letter. Exam will be held in two different shift: morning and afternoon sessions.
GATE 2017 Hall Ticket DownloadGATE means Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering, Technology and Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science. Some of subjects are Aerospace Engineering (AE), Agricultural Engineering (AG), Chemical Engineering (CH) and 20 more subjects.
iisc gate 2017 admit cardgate 2017 syllabus for production and industrial engineering: Questions will be asked from Engineering Materials, Applied Mechanics, Theory of Machines and Design, Thermal Engineering, Metal Casting, Metal Forming, Metal Joining Processes, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Tool Engineering, Metrology and Inspection, Powder Metallurgy, Polymers and Composites, Manufacturing Analysis, Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
GATE 2017 Syllabus for Computer Science and Information Technology: This paper includes questions from Digital Logic., Computer Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Operating System, Databases, Information Systems and Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Web Technologies,
GATE Admit Card 2017 – Download Admit Card / Hall TicketGATE Civil Engineering 2017 Syllabus: Questions will be asked from Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Hydrology, Irrigation, Water requirements, Air Pollution, Municipal Solid Wastes, Noise Pollution, Highway Planning Traffic Engineering and Surveying.
GATE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering 2017: Question paper includes questions from Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Design, Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applications, Engineering Materials, Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Metrology and Inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Inventory Control, Operations Research.
GATE 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Download hereGATE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering 2017: Questions will be come from the following topics: Electric Circuits and Fields, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics, Power Electronics and Drives and Mathematics.
How To Download the GATE 2017 Admit Card:
- Candidates have to log in to GOAPS to download their Admit Card for GATE 2017
- Candidates will have to enter their GATE 2017 Enrolment ID/Email Address and the password to download their GATE 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates who have forgotten their Password can check the options for the same to be able to download their Admit Card
GATE 2017 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download the GATE 2017 Admit Card from December 28, 2016.
- They must download and print the same to appear for the GATE 2017 exam.
- They must print the GATE 2017 Admit Card on an A4 size paper on a colour printer.
- They must ensure the details and photograph are legible and clear.
- Candidates must also carry a valid photo identity along with the GATE 2017 Admit Card to the exam hall.
- The Photo identity must be the same as the one entered in the GATE 2017 Application Form.
- Candidates must remember that they have to carry the original Photo identity along with them to the exam hall
- Date of the Exam.
- Time of Exam
- Registration No of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- GATE Paper
- Examination Centre
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- College ID
- Employee Identification Card
- Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address